• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

big problem.

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
i busted the motor mount bracket clear off my engine... what can i do it snaped the bolts right off the block? and i dont have a welder. pretty much am i screwed?
thanks guys for the help.- eric

Justpunchit said:
i busted the motor mount bracket clear off my engine... what can i do it snaped the bolts right off the block? and i dont have a welder. pretty much am i screwed?
thanks guys for the help.- eric

Have you tried the search function yet? This question has been posted multiple times in the last few days.......

try some J.B. WELD. you can get it at any auto parts store. it works just the same as if you were to weld the heads back on the bolts except it uses a two compund mix to kind of super glue so to speak the heads to a bolt etc.

RenoHogHead said:
try some J.B. WELD. you can get it at any auto parts store. it works just the same as if you were to weld the heads back on the bolts except it uses a two compund mix to kind of super glue so to speak the heads to a bolt etc.

Are you serious?? JB Weld for a motor mount bracket!?

Back