• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

insane jeep.... help

JAGx1414

NAXJA Forum User
i have 98 xj i went wheelin not to long ago. afterwards when i turned my lights on the rear wind sheild wiper started to go. when i used the door lock buttons the windsheild wiper went. also a few times the dash went out so i coulndt tell what my speed or rpms were.. that wasnt a problem cause i just listen to the engine when to shift but its weird. all of this went away and was fine for a while. but some times it comes back for about 30 minutes.. is this something shorting out? how can i figure out which thing to replace is?

alsooo latly there is a little rattle not bad but it there in the engine when im accelerating where do i start looking for what that is? thanks

Sounds like the dash ground issue I hear about. Not sure where it is in yours, but someone else will probably pipe up or check your diagram.

Back