• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Winch bumper with Hitch?

Stouttrout

NAXJA Member #1282
I have been looking at bumper for 3 days now. I would really like to find a front winch bumper with a 2" reciever hitch. It would be nice to have when I go camping. I can attach my little generator to the front of it and take off.

Has anyone seen one of these?

Is it possible to mount something like this to it:
http://www.hitchesonline.com/front_end/jeep_front_end.htm

Then remove when not in use?

I really like the protofab style.
http://www.protofab4x4.com/pics/xjfrntpwb03.jpg

Any help or advice sure would be appreciated, Dan

give a call to Terry over at Rigidco.he is willing to work with you to make any bumper he sells custom for what you need.

here is his page

Rigidco

he might be able to make you a cross breed of the two.
one thing i will say is he does take his time .he gets lots of orders and does it all by himself.he is also retired so this is something he does just for us Xj guys.

Wil Badger said:
give a call to Terry over at Rigidco.he is willing to work with you to make any bumper he sells custom for what you need.

here is his page

Rigidco

he might be able to make you a cross breed of the two.
one thing i will say is he does take his time .he gets lots of orders and does it all by himself.he is also retired so this is something he does just for us Xj guys.

he is also a few months behind in orders IIRC...

I sent him an email earlier. If he can make it I would wait. I would like to have it March though.

This is a setup that I made using a BPI bumper. I realize that you can't order it like this, but it might give you an idea or something to show rigidco if you're going to have something custom made:

IMG_6776.jpg

Hey Fatwreck, What winch model is that? did you just bolt it straight to the bumper. I've got the same BPI - the hoop. Do you think there is room for a XD9000i ? looks like you cut the grill.

Thanks

Rob P

yeah, that is what you need to put a 44 under your rig. I wouldn't say that that is a great price, but it seems to be on par with what everyone else is selling it for.

AJs Off Road Armor. The guy is great to work with, communicates very well, and has his products out the door in a week. I don't have his bumpers but I have his rock rails, and the product and service were great. He custom makes anything.

www.ajsoffroadarmor.com

Back