• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is staying where?

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
Me and Ali will be in space 85 right in front of the cabins. (funny we will be in a tent in the RV space, they took out the electric so cant rent it at full price)

So who is where?

sitemap.gif

Danno said:
cabins 14 and 13. Closest to the bathroms of course! :laugh3:

And right next to the dump station! :wierd:

I'll be at the Big Horn Lodge. Don't enjoy camping all that much. But I'll be there for the Wednesday night BBQ. :D

xjohnnyc said:

But I'll be there for the Wednesday night BBQ. :D

If you don't have something on hand around 100 proof to wash it down with, I got you covered. I hear the MWC will be plundering the population in John's backyard. :D

Ardis and I have cabin 6.

--ron

We'll be at Slickrock CG in a full hook up site, don't know which one.

xjnation said:
woosies! LOL
8MPG with the moterhome pulling the jeep at 27.00 a night Vs. 17Mpg in the truck pulling the jeep and getting the room for free....You tell me which is better?

Besides....I don't have to worry about seeing the arc from a welder at 3:00 AM there. :D

DrMoab said:
8MPG with the moterhome pulling the jeep at 27.00 a night Vs. 17Mpg in the truck pulling the jeep and getting the room for free....You tell me which is better?

Besides....I don't have to worry about seeing the arc from a welder at 3:00 AM there. :D

true......

Slick Rock cabin #3. On the other hand for a few bucks more I may end up in a motel.

WUSSY?! :laugh3:

I'm OK with wussy! :speepin:

:wave:

It won't be the first run with that hat on.

Bent said:
Slick Rock cabin #3. On the other hand for a few bucks more I may end up in a motel.
:twak: why would you even consider that? You'd be Dan's and RAbbit's neighbour who are my neighbours in turn.

Back