• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mj rock rails

Comanche

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone make mj rockrails?

Thanks
Ron

I haven't seen any MJ-specific rails but it's possible that a set of XJ rails could be modded to work

MJ's uniframe flares outwards (approx under the seat) where XJ frames don't, so the tie-in pieces back there will be shorter than on a XJ product...and possibly angled depending where it locates.

Mark Hinkley/ORGS Manufacturing is setting his MJ up with Super Nerfs. I'm guessing they'll be like the S Nerfs for the other Jeep vehicles, which are the best out there. I don't know if it's something he'll produce or not. You might have to sweet talk him. :) Check it out at www.orgsmfg.com Check out Project MJ.

Thanks for the reminder on ORGS.

Be sure to let him know if you have a SWB or LWB.

If you are removing the bed or trimming sheetmetal in front of the r wheel...the rails could be a whole lot shorter than an XJ. The metal in that bed-front area isn't 'structural' like the pinch-seam under the rockers.

On my LWB, there was little to no misalignment between the bed and the cab. YMMV

I have a XJ and I measured it compared to my short bed MJ. It was almost a foot longer

Back