• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What trails when?

The Intermountain group is doing the trails this year. They are soon to work on it. Then they will run it by me to see that it meets the BLM mandated trails and then we can post them.

xjnation said:
we will be showing up on monday night and ready tow heel on tuesday....what is the trail schedule?

Danno said:
The Intermountain group is doing the trails this year. They are soon to work on it. Then they will run it by me to see that it meets the BLM mandated trails and then we can post them.

Let's clarify, the Trail Coordination duties were ASSUMED to be handled by the Intermountain Chapter, something that we were made aware of a few days ago.
There have been no efforts put forth on Trail Coordination to date....... :mad:

seanR said:
Who is heel?
Why will he need a tow so soon?
:D

damn spacebar...LOL Sheet my truck aint even running yeat, but got my space at slickrock and prepaid fees.....Need to get my butt in gear and get her done!

XJEEPER said:
Let's clarify, the Trail Coordination duties were ASSUMED to be handled by the Intermountain Chapter, something that we were made aware of a few days ago.
We have it now. Trail list going up shortly.

Anyone interested in leading a trail...PM me.
Thanks

Well actually there have been plans made in a timely manner until somebody threw a monkey wrench into the works. I am ultimately the one responsible for the event and that includes the trails. I'm suppose to be receiving an updated list to check before publishing it. Stay tuned. Danno

XJEEPER said:

Danno said:
Well actually there have been plans made in a timely manner until somebody threw a monkey wrench into the works. I am ultimately the one responsible for the event and that includes the trails. I'm suppose to be receiving an updated list to check before publishing it. Stay tuned. Danno

Keep it up, Danno.....just make sure you apply some SPF 80, whatever it takes to limit your exposure....

Back