• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what are you guys using for bumpstops?

Cabo Engineering rear bumpstops....

A partner of Barrio Fabworks...

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

Gil BullyKatz said:
Cabo Engineering rear bumpstops....

A partner of Barrio Fabworks...

I have the DPG ones. They look exactly the same, but without the ability to stack plates for more bumpstop.

Thayer said:
I have the DPG ones. They look exactly the same, but without the ability to stack plates for more bumpstop.

They may look the same...

but I wouldn't want to stack another one on there...

There overkill thick.

If you needed more...

I'd extend/space the uppers or buy a longer (4" ?) version.

looks like a shot from under a tow rig

hpi_jeep said:
you saying a pack with 10 leaves wouldnt flex?

:D
not at all, just love his pack, bet its very durable

for ya'll who are using the RE or JKS front bumpstops can you point me in the right direction as to what i need. im getting the dpgoffroad rear bumpstops so i have the rear covered. i have 4.5 RE lift and 34's how much bumpstoping do you think i need ? any charts or info i could possibly find let me know !!

In the front I have 3" aluminum ORGS MFG. bumpstops at the axle and 2" Daystar bumpstops at the spring tower.
In the rear I made these to work with the stock bumpstops...
picture.JPG

jeepmanxj94 said:
for ya'll who are using the RE or JKS front bumpstops can you point me in the right direction as to what i need. im getting the dpgoffroad rear bumpstops so i have the rear covered. i have 4.5 RE lift and 34's how much bumpstoping do you think i need ? any charts or info i could possibly find let me know !!
depends if you've done any cutting. just flex it out till it is as far as you want it to go then measure and see how much you need to add. i would guess around 2-5" depending if you have cut and just how much you have

A sawzall or one of many other cutting implements can be utilized and when more room than that will allow is needed, the inner fenders act as bumpstops... :laugh2:

thats when you take out the BFH and go to town on the inner

Springs are too expensive for me to be repeatedly overcompressing them
Can you explain this 'overcompression' concept???

Ramsey said:
thats when you take out the BFH and go to town on the inner

Well with the rear, on a 4 door at least, the edge of the rear door opening is your limiting factor as to how much you can trim, that is unless you position the axle more rearward than stock. on the front, once you bend over that seam on the inner fender, there's a nice flat surface that closely matches the curvature of the tire and doesn't damage the tire upon contact if your backspacing allows you to stuff appropriately.

Back