• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10/26? what is the meet time and place?

Well by then most of us will already be on the trail....From Murphy to pay station is about 30 to 40 minuties...I will just say that those of us at the campground will leave there at 9am and will pass by the pay staion about 9:20 to 9:30...Sorry but I will not wait around to 11 oclock to hit the trails...

What's the matter Heather, I thought you liked waiting around on people to show up. :roll: What trails are you guys thinking about riding and which XJ will you all be in?

Friday night going to run upper 2 and not sure just have to see what times it is when we get done there...Looking right now to go in 4 down 5 up 6 and back out 4 maybe on sat. Just have to see what everyone is in the mood for...Might just run 4 and down 6 Friday night and do upper 2 Sat. morning the up 6 and down 5 or out 4...

Yeahhh I just love it...Did you see the New RCR post...No Comments about this years event...LOL

Oh Yeah we will be in the Red one...I will try and take a pick before we leave of all our XJ We have 4 sitting here picking up another one next week and looking at another one to get too...

If everything works out,I'll be staying at Crawford's Friday night,as is Woody. So,I guess Crawford's is as good a place as any. Whatever time everyone agrees on is fine w/me!

Hey all, I will be coming in sat. morning hopefully about 8:00 am
and camp sat. night, looking foward to seeing you all again,
see you then.

MA

Thats even better (I wasnt sure if everyone was coming up Fri. or Sat.) Ill be staying at Hanging Dog Fri. night.

Red 2-door 33" Buckshots

My clutch master cyl. is puking fluid all over the floor board. I won't be able to fix it until tommorow morning. Is anyone riding on Sat. night/Sunday?

Back