• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubi CLEANUP Update........read this!

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
OK,

Here's the deal. Jes and I are leaving for the Tahoe side on Friday morning at 8:00am sharp. We're gonna meet up with some POR boys and take care of the section from Tahoe to Buck Island Lake.

SeanP sounds like he is gonna wheel in on Friday night, from the Tahoe side.

Anyone want to meet with us on Friday in Auburn? We can arrange a time and place to meet......

This is going to be a good time people, step up!

CRASH

I'll probably be just off the slab friday afternoon. Maybe meet top of the sluice box before the raffel saturday?

me and kent will meet you somewhere in Auburn just post the time and place. 8)

Let's meet in the Raley's parking lot, Foresthill Exit at 8:30am.

I'll be there at 8:00, to get some groceries and gas.

CRASH

Bummer, We are not going to be able to get out of town until Saturday mid morning now. I hope we can catch up to a group doing work from Loon. Anybody know if their will be a work party there, or anything being done on Sunday? I figure I may not be able to get in the raffle if we are too late, but no big deal. Mostly just want to contribute.

I'll look for you all at the Box on Sat.

Jeff

I'll be in a blue '87 traveling with a shorten tan CJ-8. That's if anybody is interested. Might throw a flag on a pole or something like that. See you guys up there Saturday.

Back