• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite Xj Backspacing

xtrememtbiker85

NAXJA Forum User
after searching for a while i did not churn up the info i need. i am buying cragar wheels tomorrow or thursday and i want my tires nad wheels to stick out a little bit farther for a wider stance than stock back spacing. 31x10.50 bfg all terrains. what is the most ideal and best looking back spacing i should use?

are you running stock or with a lift? lifted, 4.5 works well and looks good too. i'm running 4 bs because of future tire size, but it works well and still looks good. in the end, what looks good is in the eye of the beholder.

i like the look of 2.5" on 65" WMS axles...

:D

I went with U.S. Wheel Daytona's from Summit Racing in a 15x7 with 4.5" BS. I'm currently running 31's. The wheels stick out a bit farther, the tires don't rub on the control arms, and they still tuck completely in the fenders at full stuff. I think it has been the best compromise for my setup.

Just my 2 cents.

Back