• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ lower control arm price and pic?

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
Used to be a popular retrofit for the XJ. Anyone have a picture and the price of the lower contol arm brackets from an MJ? Thanks.

XJguy

I think you're talking about the trailmaster CA drop bracket that came with their 4" kit. It utilized the stock control arms though.

Sorry, no pics

Edit: nevermind...

Last edited:
I know what you're talking about. It's a weld-on reinforcement bracket that goes around/over the stock LCA brackets and strengthens them significantly. There was a pair on Ebay a while ago by a NAXJA member, dunno if they sold or not. I heard that they're no longer produced and all remaining stock is on dealer shelves, not in a warehouse. HTH

Ary

They are still around. The Mad XJ link has some nice photos. I still have a set for sale which will be going on Ebay soon. PM me if you are interested.

1057194448_control_arms.jpg

here is a view of mine on my MJ, I'm converting to leaf spring front in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to cut them off as carefully as possible then sell them.

brett

I priced them from my dealer a year or two ago and IIRC the sticker was around $60 or $65 -- PER SIDE!

Why dont you just make them?A hour or so and you would be done,all for about 5$.

Back