• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for the great video material guys! 10hrs worth!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Shari and I ended up with (10) 60 min tapes from this event and we have only perused a few hours of it so far. Fantastic stuff!

It was really cool to see the changes you all made to your rigs since last year!Quite a group of tough rigs! But we were definitely short on the stock and mildly modified rigs this year. Hopefully the next event will be a good blend of rigs and drivers :D !

We'll be looking for a decent photo-post site (any suggestions?) to submit some vid caps to so you all can see what the video will offer. We hope to have it done before Christmas -- we'll see. But once it is done, we'll put a post on the non-tech forum. We're also hoping to make it available in both video and a DVD compatable CD Rom.

As for those of you who were bitchin' about the quality of our last video-- yeah we heard you -- let me remind you that it was done in response to popular demand AND the quality issue was addressed in forum posts long before orders were taken. So, if you're gonna be picky, I don't wanna see you ordering this one :roll: .

Shari and I invested a bunch of $$$ to make a better product and hopefully many of you got to see the mpeg of Richard's near-roll during the dinner event. That was a representation of what we'll be able to do for this video. We're looking forward to putting this together for those of you who'll appreciate it for what it is -- a not-for-profit hobby.

Had a blast 'wheeling with you all! I was just super pleased to keep from breaking my junk this year! Looking forward to Moab '03!!!!

Thanks to you guys for taking so much video!! I have done the video thing before and I know what a pain it is and how much time it takes.... That is awesome that you are putting this together for everyone and I will definitely be wanting a copy. Will be fun to see all the action again, especially as the 2003 event rolls around. :D

Back