• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep thing

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
You know its a jeep thing when you wake up at 4:30am to put a lift on before you go to work. I finished my lift up to 4.5" now with lots of trimming. The front lift helped with my vibration at slow speeds now it is totally gone and Now I just need tires balanced and I will be set. My castor is already set because when I put on my Teraflex LCA's I adjusted them for the extra lift I would have.
I will try to post pics later
My question is about the brake lines. My shocks are fully extended an inch before the axle is a full droop. Is this about right or should I get longer shocks? Also what and where should I go to get longer front brake lines?
Thanks
DIG IT!

Longer shocks or limiting straps. Did you reposition the brakline mounting bracket ??
Several companies make SS brake lines that you can use, all of them that sell lifts have them.

I will go with longer shocks I think limiting straps defeat the purpose of lifting and articulation. No I did not have time to repositing the brake line but they are like 14yrs old so I will probably just replace them

Here's some pics.
1057154933_DSCN0270.jpg

and
1057154902_DSCN0269.jpg

DIG IT!

Back