• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie locker installed.

johnh2os

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to give a good reviewfor the XJ Dana 44 Aussie Locker(for the install part anyway), it was pretty straight forward and so far it works just fine......other than it is LOUD. I will find out how well it works this weekend at Uwarie(sp?). I am anxious to try out the new trail rig.

John

johnh2os said:
Just wanted to give a good reviewfor the XJ Dana 44 Aussie Locker(for the install part anyway), it was pretty straight forward and so far it works just fine......other than it is LOUD. I will find out how well it works this weekend at Uwarie(sp?). I am anxious to try out the new trail rig.

John

Is this youir first locker??if so

You will get used to it ..
prolly to the point that you wont even hear it..

and if its not yoiur first locker
are you saying that its LOUDER than say a lockright??

VegasAnthony said:
and if its not yoiur first locker
are you saying that its LOUDER than say a lockright??

I have had an EZ Locker, it is louder than it, although I've been told it will quiet down.
Here are some specs on my trail rig....
90 XJ laredo, 4.0, AW4, Dana Posi up front, Aussie in the rear, 4.56's, RE 5.5, 34x10.50 LTB's on 15x8 rockcrawlers, ARB Bumper, Herculined Interior, Labaron Hood vents

Back