• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 FSJ - North Central MA

Grizzley

NAXJA Forum User
Correct 44's here. Full size Grand, black with wood sides. 4 door. Five month old AMC360. Frame is toast. Driver's side shock mount actually rotted off the tube. Rest of axle is fine, as far as a hammer test goes. Driver's side drop D44 front and centered D44 in back, unknown ratio, narrow width. All electric interior works. Leather seats with cloth inserts in great shape. Full guage dash. Dented right front corner. Selling for friend who wanted me to take it for the axles. Don't have the time or storage space. Cost him $650 for the engine 5 months ago so he'd like $500 for the whole thing. Have heard it run and it sounds great. Doors close with a solid thump and no rattles. Have some lower quality pics I could send if you're interested. Except for the dented right front corner, the body is in great shape. Too bad they didn't take care of the frame.

Last chance! Best offer!

Bringing this back up, just this once. Friend needs this OUT of the yard. BEST OFFER! I've talked them into keeping this a little longer so that someone has a chance to get 44's under their XJ, but they won't keep it long.

I'd love to take it off your hands, but you're a bit too far from me....

Calvin
NAXJA #365

Wish I was headed down your way as I hate to see it wasted. Just don't have the room myself to store it until I could do the swap. Would rather see someone else get a good deal and put them to use.

Dang!!!! Why can't I get a deal like this close to home. You lucky bastards that are close to everything suck------Kyle:D

Back