• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD Trackbar, Bracket & Brace (RE vs. Rustys)

xjralfy

NAXJA Forum User
I'm getting ready to buy either the RE or Rusty's HD Adj Trackbar, Bracket & Brace and would like some opinions of those who run them. Anyone have a bad experience w/ either? Only difference I can see is that's RE's uses a SF joint whereas Rusty's uses a poly bushing (not sure how necessary the SF joint realy is in this position though) RE's setup is of course more expensive, but looks a little beefier, although neither pic is good so I could be wrong.

Don't mind paying the extra $$ if I'm getting a better product but if there's no difference then I'm going w/ Rusty's.

Thanks for any suggestions.
4" RE SF, 33x1250 BFG Muds, Flowmaster 40, Safari Roof Rack, Cobra CB w/ FireStick, JKS Discos, C4x4 Rock Sliders, ToysByTroy Diff Guards, Trimmed & Flarless Fenders

Rusty trackbar mount after 2 years of very moderate wheeling:
trackbar01.jpg

I haven't had too much trouble with my Rusty's bracket, but I've heard of many people who have. Go with RE in this case. You get what you pay for ;)

I actually just ordered my RE track bar a bracket tonight from Offroadtoystore.com It cost $220 but came with free shipping.
I was at first going to go with Rusty's because its a little cheaper but ground shipping was $46. Making it more expensive than the RE. Ergo, my decision

Back