• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomken Caranage Bumper

Cool looking, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much!

Wil Badger said:
for 750 dollars they can bit me.i would never pay that much for that.oh and i don't like it

now tell us how you really feel

dont hold back or anything...

Have to say Its not bad looking but for 750 bucks...I could build my own and still have enough to do two more and a rear :D

And that grill is fugly

Yes but bumper options are limited to all of us without access to a welder and a shop. Plus labor is a big part of that price I'm sure.

xjkid99 said:
Yes but bumper options are limited to all of us without access to a welder and a shop. Plus labor is a big part of that price I'm sure.
Good new welder=500 bucks.
Grinder, and supplies=30 bucks
Steel=30-300 bucks

Being able to fabricate items at home, and not be screwed by Aftermarket companies.......Priceless.

Storydude said:
Good new welder=500 bucks.
Grinder, and supplies=30 bucks
Steel=30-300 bucks

Being able to fabricate items at home, and not be screwed by Aftermarket companies.......Priceless.
There it is.

Dont think the management wouldnt be to thrilled if I started cuting and welding in the parking lot of my apartment complex.

OOOOOOh.... I see...

So that wannabetribal metalwork on the "grill" spells H A R D C O R E?

Thanks...

I guess if that bumper is Diesel...

Okie's rig must be... What?

Kerosene?

that thing looks like a big heavy piece of shit. almost as bad as that coffee table that guy bolted to his rig and pimped on here

Will they subtract about $300 if I don't get the grille? I don't think I'm quite cool enough for that thing...

Back