• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trying to figure out cost/ needs for lift

Dixie XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a near bone stock 2000 XJ. I deffinately want to lift it, probably with the RE 4.5in. I really need help to spell this out for me. I am not sure of what all i need to get to make this new suspension work correctly. I need to know every additional option, such as the SYE that is probably needed. I Dont know the prices of these things or where to get them. I want to run 32/11.50s. If someone could please help me out I have been confused and anxious for awile now. I would really appreciate the help guys.

Thanks a lot,
Michael

Alright I'll give it a go.
Rubicon 4.5" lift $870.00 item:RE6130
Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit $80.00 item:1807
CV Driveshaft $250.00 item:RE1898
Shocks take your pick. From $150-$360
Doestch Tech 3000 series 32.95 each.
Extras would be JKS Sway Bar Discos $118.95
Rubicon make a lot of noise.
All this can be gotten at rubiconexpress.com
or dpgoffroad.com
or really anywhere.
Just my 5 cents. Juice

Juice forgot the adjustable track bar (unless that's part of the kit?). When I bought one from Rusty it was $130, IIRC -- may be a bit more by now from either Rusty or RE.

Upgrade to the Extreme Duty Trackbar and bracket,youll be money ahead in the long run(youll be buying one later anyway).See if you can some other disco's(theirs suck).Other than that I just took my RE 4.5 kit off after 2 years(and I miss it too).

thanks so much, where do u get the SYE kit for $80 bucks? and alos how much do yall reckon installation would cost as a local 4x4 shop?

Thanks a lot

--Mike

oh yea, and i know i asked this before but is the 4.5in add a leaf suspension lift from RE still perform well, i know the ride is bad. i am wondering b/c id like to save some money..thanks again

--Mike

Since he has a 2000 the only thing you get is the flange!80$ right from RE's website!

ah i see thanks man, and and i know i asked this before but is the 4.5in add a leaf suspension lift from RE still perform well, i know the ride is bad. and do i have to re-gear to accomadate 32 1150s if i do, how much will it cost? thanks guys ur help is aweosme

thanks
--mike

If you go this route...call Dirk at DPG offroad...he'll match anyone's price or beat it guaranteed...This guy knows his XJ's, and is full of information.

Matt

As always Dirk gets my business when possible.As far as the gears go,since I just went to 33's from 32's I can see where 4.56's would be nice.Im lucky cause Im about stock on the street but Ive got the 4:1 for crawling!

Back