• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wich route to go?

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
well, i have a 3" Procomp lift on my 89 right now... i bought it used and the rear leaf's are almost completely flat... ALMOST, but not quite yet.... the jeep rides nicely and im happy with the ride quality, and today i put a 2" Coil spacer on the front (with intentions on buying a 2" shackle for the rear)....

i could go that way and be HAPPY with the looks, and overall performance (not a real HARDCORE offroader but i do my fair share exploring sites for my other hobbies)

or i could go with something like a 4.5" leaf pack on the rear? im not positive because of the shocks that were with the kit (procomp explorer 3") will have enough reach to go with the 4.5" leaf pack, or use the springs on there now wich are kinda low with a shackle...

any opinions would be great... my fronts provide PLENTY of travel wich i noticed this morning putting on the new coil spacers... should the back be long enough?

what to do what to do... also, with 5" of lift and some sawzall action how big could i take the tires? bummer though cause these tires only have about 3k on them (31" yokohama geolander a/t's)

heres a pic... i cant leave it this way all pre-runnered looking.... ewwww

JOe
ae1aw5.jpg

Last edited:
Back