• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys 6.5" install

atreyuBLUEXJ

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i have a budget boost and 31's on now and trimmed fenders and its taken me ALOT of places. all my friends have way bigger lifts and i want a bigger one too. i had the money so i bought the rustys 6.5" lift and bought .75 spacers for front and .75 shackles for rear. all for a total of 7.5". i want 35's and i bought the procomp xterrains. i put my 2" on myself and i know alot about what im doing. im just wondering if anyone out there has done this lift or any long arm close to it and how easy/hard it will be, what ill need special wise, and how long it should take. im not too great at diy, and the new tom wood ds and the new sye needs to go on. i have NO clue how to do it. is it easy? or should i let a pro do it? let me know...

I have the same setup and it is easy, to bad you didn't look in the for sale section you could have got everything of mine plus steering diff. covers and tires for what that cost you. But hey I still have some of it left like the steering and pitman arm that you might need it helped mine out alot.

Back