• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight question

Jeep839

NAXJA Forum User
so everynow and then when i turn my headlights on they do not come on everything but the headlights turn on so in order to fix this i have to flash my highbeams a couple of times in order for them to come on. i am in the process of getting the ipf headlight wiring harness and i have a brand new headlight switch in there right now. any suggestions?????

Check your relays.

We had the exact same problem in our 91 Laredo. Ihappened a few times stoped and we havent done anything to find out waht it was or fix it. We continued driving it for 5 years. Now it runs rallys so we really dont care. However it dosent have headlights sometimes now and flashing the highbeams dosent seem to fix it. There are marker lights and all the dash lights though, rusling with the wires down by the left front corner semes to make them work...sometimes. But it doent need them so were not in a hurry to fix them.
kim

Back