• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need assistance...have a PU?

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
I have sold my Waggy resto project and bought my son a YJ located in Boston area.

I have a trailer lined up and need a tow vehicle. If anyone can assist i'll pay all expences and b-fast/lunch/dinner and anything else ya may want.

Plan to pick up 1st week in Nov.

Any help appreciated.

Need Pick Up

Hmmm Any thing else ya may want???? Hows about a car trailer????? :D :roll: Well lets see I have a 71 3/4 tonner GMC 350 ci th 700r4 class 3 hitch and all lites. Is this trip during the week or on the weekend?

Dan, it's 3:15 am. Just got done work. I'll call your cell when i wake around noon.

I'm scheduled to run this Waggy to Boston on Sat the 2nd, and swap for the YJ.

I can help...

If you can wait until the 2nd weekend in Nov, I am available for towing duties.

Thank You Mark and Magoo for the offers...but i made arrangements with Danny first.

If something should happen where Dan cant assist i'll contact ya'll.

Mark, havent seen ya round much. How's things? Give my best to the family.

PS...the gentleman i traded the Waggy for the YJ has been visiting NAXJA. Hope once i meet him he may become active with our Chapter... :D

Things are good... we've been doing alot of work around the house lately, hence my absence from the NAXJA scene. How are things with you and yours? I bet Gary is excited about his new Jeep.

I found a CJ-8 that I am thinking of buying and restoring... do you still have that 360 from the J-10 laying around?

Back