• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indy Pictures From Tuesday!!

JohnJohn

Member #42
HERE ARE THE PICTURES

Indy-8-9-2005007.jpg

Last edited:
I'm halfway through and not seeing any pictures of terry....did he make it? Did he decide not to run it after all? :laugh3:

Edit: I saw him standing off to the side in one of the photos....he must have opted out....probably a good call....that sheetmetal is still pretty.

It looks like Led was the only one to go up patriot, huh. He got WORKED on the A-HOLE pretty good. Those were some sweet pics of him on his side.

It appears that the rest of the crew went up liberty. Man, that must have been a long day if it was dark before getting the everyone out of there.

Great photos! :)

Last edited:
Yup, Terri (with an "I" NOW) did make it t the trail head but opted out.

"Coffin Rock" was a total bitch, a lot worse than I have every seen it. There was no way any of us, but Led, was making it through. What a great day. I popped 2 beads, both drivers side, front and rear; I'll be getting some steel crawlers when i get back!

Led had a good line the air hole before a spotter pulled him off of it. He walked up the "easi"er line to the right...on his rim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back