• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AC questions

Kinch

NAXJA Forum User
It all started a couple months ago. First the fan wouldnt blow when the i put the fan on defrost. Then it was the heat and vent selections that wouldnt not blow anything. Finally the Max AC, AC, and bi-level stoped putting out air. What would cause this to all to stop working and over a period of a couple months? Any help would be greatly appreciated since its 90 everyday and i have zero air moving through my vents.
Thanks.
Wes

actually nothing is working now..no fan on anyspeed or any setting. It's like they quit working one or two settings at a time now im down to none...not sure what would cause this.

I agree with Tchase - I had similar symptoms (although not exactly the same), and after replacing the HVAC unit, checking the resistor and the canister and vacuum lines, it ended up being the blower motor, which was about $30 new at my local auto store. Do a search on blower motor replacement, and if memory serves, I explained in moderate detail how to change it out.... Takes about 30 mins tops.

Good luck with it,

Quarterwave

Back