• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM Shocks v/s Sensatracks

svaras

NAXJA Forum User
Quick question
Are the Sensatracs softer than the OEM shocks ??
I´m looking for soft shocks
Any imputs, aprecciate

I have been using Sensatracks for a few years now and I love them but they definitely give a more "truck" type of ride than the stock shocks. I swear by them...you may swear at them. My .02Cdn.

MarkdaleXJ said:
I have been using Sensatracks for a few years now and I love them but they definitely give a more "truck" type of ride than the stock shocks. I swear by them...you may swear at them. My .02Cdn.

You mean a stiffer ride ??

MarkdaleXJ said:

Damn, if you say Sensatracks are stiff, then I wonder how my Reflexes are going to turn out?

svaras said:
Quick question
Are the Sensatracs softer than the OEM shocks ??
I´m looking for soft shocks
Any imputs, aprecciate
I have Sensatracs and the ride is stiff but at the same time smooth. They don't have that soft boat like ride, but you don't feel the bumps either. On good roads it handles like a sports car, no roll like soft shocks.

Back