• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So much for long arms...

mack

NAXJA Forum User
Well, i was going to get my long arm setup tonight from Rusty's...until!! at the checkout it said shipping was $170.00 for ground! i had almost a whole lift shipped for half that, that's alittle crazy, so, goodbye Rusty's.
Anyways, dose anyone know where i can get a good deal on long arms? i would even pay someone to make me a setup, i think the best i've seen is TnT for $899 shipped, any body know of any other makes?
thanks.

Rock Krawler Long Arm upgrade is $475, I got mine from TRC Offroad shipped for less then that price! Give them a call, great people to work with!! Can't remeber his name, but the guy I talked too is on here and he knows his stuff!!

out of all the long arm kits out now i would have to say that the TnT ones are by FAR the best. they give you more ground clearence than even short arms droped and it comes with a whole belly pan. well worth the $$ if you cant make it your self.

Will

yeah man get those t&t's you won't regret it. free shipping, and a belly pan.

RalphXJ said:
Rock Krawler Long Arm upgrade is $475, I got mine from TRC Offroad shipped for less then that price! Give them a call, great people to work with!! Can't remeber his name, but the guy I talked too is on here and he knows his stuff!!

You'd be thinking of Joe - ROCKREADYXJ

i just looked on TRC's website, i didn't see anything long arm upgrade.

claytons are the best, no questions asked, theyre local to me, i hang at the shop every now and then, tnt is second best......

I have done alot of reading about long arm kits recently. I have read about Rubicon Express, Clayton's, Full Traction, Rusty's, Rock Crawler, and T.N.T. Out of all the kits I would go with the T.N.T kit as my first choice with Clayton's second and Full Tractions kit third. The T.N.T kit looks best for the money. Great clearance, nice heavy duty crossmember, and the price is great. Clayton's and Full Traction are pretty good too. Very beefy setups. In spring I plan on going with the T.N.T long arms. I originally was going to go with Claytons but came accross the T.N.T. kit and liked the setup more vs Clayton. Hope this helps with your decision.

Kim.

Did you do it through the online order site or call them?

For whatever reason, it's almost always cheaper shipping if you call them.
He really needs to fix that.

if your talking about rusty's, i just went online.
JC97XJ said:
Did you do it through the online order site or call them?

For whatever reason, it's almost always cheaper shipping if you call them.
He really needs to fix that.

I gotta post this just cause I'm anal and it's driving me NUTS!!

It's not t&t customs or T.N.T. customs. It's TnT Customs, as in This 'N That Customs!!

tealcherokee said:
claytons are the best, no questions asked, theyre local to me, i hang at the shop every now and then, tnt is second best......

And that is definitely a personal preferance......... :laugh3:

91 Jeep Project said:
I gotta post this just cause I'm anal and it's driving me NUTS!!

It's not t&t customs or T.N.T. customs. It's TnT Customs, as in This 'N That Customs!!

Thanks for the update on the spelling error. Should of been watching that.

Kim.

that kit looks beefy but you loose like 2" of ground clearance... their crossmember hangs down way too much

does anyone have a pic of the RK setup installed? that is a three link right? how is that for a DD?

Back