• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33X11.50s??

The Swamper Radials run true to size. I have the 33x10.5r15's they are a true size tire. Hard to keep balanced but that is the way it is with Swampers. BFG and the like are always smaller than there advertised size. I also have 15x7 rims which help to keep the tire a little taller compared to the 15x8 that pushes the sidewall out.

If you go to a 33x12.50 then you can get Goodyear MT/R tires; a most excellent tire!

With 4.5"backspacing (7.5"rim,) and 4.5" lift, I don't think 12.50s would work too well. I'll be putting on TJ flares/cutting, but I think they would rub control arms and inner fender wells etc.

I know BFG makes a 10.50 mud, and have seen 10.50 swampers, and man did they look narrow! So I was looking for an inbetween size of 11.50.

Oh well, I'll probably go w/BFG

Honestly if you are going with TJ flairs 4.5bs wheels are going to kinda look funny all tucked up way inside.. I ran 33 12.50 MTRs on 8in wheels with 3.75bs and it worked great the rears were tucked in a little but not to bad and yes i did have a little rubbing but no where near enough to concern me.

Yeah, you're right. But I don't want to buy new rims again...

Wish I could take half off the TJ flares. I don't have them yet. I could get wheel spacers.

Interco Thornturds (I mean Thornbirds) are available in a 33x11.5x15. I don't have any personal experience with the tire, but I never heard anything positive about.

Back