• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RHD Motor Mounts

I don't think he means Right Hand Drive.

RHD must be the name of a company. :dunno:

-edit- Maybe he does means right hand drive.

Last edited:
Rubber Heavy Duty :laugh3:

I do mean RHD mounts. I'm a Rural Mail Carrier and have been driving a 1999 RHD Cherkee for 225,000 miles to date. It's been very reliable, but is now starting to need parts replaced to keep it that way.
I just had a freeze plug blow out of the head this past thurs, and had to have the engine pulled to get top it. While I had it out I dropped the pan in order to replace the main seal and the bearings look new. Thats what changing the religiously will do for you. The only problem I have is getting parts for it. I'm in need of R/L motor mounts as the OEM had no rubber left, just the bolt. Wish I could go to poly, but as hard to find as OEM are I'm sure there not made by anyone. If anyone has leads on vendors I would appreciate a lead.

TIA, PSue

I used rusty's lca based motor mounts on my lhd comanche and they are identical left to right. the old motor mounts that came out were identical left to right as well. do you have pics of your old ones?

Matthew

There must be a difference in the motor mounts. Anchor #2919 are for RHD.
One side has two bolts and the other has only one. I'm not sure what the difference is other than that.

Back