• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Come on! Where's everyone at?!?

I know it man!! Makes me wonder if everyone got the word that it's up and running(the forum that is). Maybe their just busy doin other shhhtuff!!

I'm here....

I just keep forgeting it's here! Anyone want to meet at Uwharrie on 11/9/02? I might be going there with some locals. 8)

I should be camping out that weekend, I will be wheeling with a few other XJs.

umm who me?

well it is a long drive to alabama, and the xj is not ready for such a trek yet. If I go out of town the Van stays here with the twinns. So that leaves me driveing the Buick or the XJ over and I don't trust either one on long road trips yet. And I need to test some stuff with my 31's so when I get ready for my dad's shop to order my 33's all ill have to do is mount and balance them!

Im here too...I may be up for a uwharrie run on the 9th, but dont count on me being there..I will know the a day or 2 before the run if im going or not.

Hunter

Didn't even know that the SE chapter had formed. Thanks Wes j/k. Anyway the Jeep is finally ready to ride again. Well one vent line a a spare tire short anyway.

I am in chattanooga and knoxville.

Cheers

chapter

I just noticed that this was up and running. Good to have a SE chapter. We have 5 or 6 xj's here in Asheville. I guess 2 are members. Myself and xjoffroad. Later, Dave

hey 35xj Im in canton maybe we can get together sometime.
I know where a trail is in I40 gorge maybe we can ride it sometime.
Good to know someones close by.

MA

I'm here too. glad we have our own chapter. where is wes?

Greddy

Re: chapter

I'm a member. I just don't have a capible XJ built up yet!!!

35xj said:
I just noticed that this was up and running. Good to have a SE chapter. We have 5 or 6 xj's here in Asheville. I guess 2 are members. Myself and xjoffroad. Later, Dave

When does Arrowhead Campground close up for the winter? Are the trails closed then also? I have an '87 two door XJ with a five speed manual transmission if you're looking for a good project, like say a chop top with roll bars. I don't have the $$ to do anything with it right now.

XJoeB said:
When does Arrowhead Campground close up for the winter? Are the trails closed then also? I have an '87 two door XJ with a five speed manual transmission if you're looking for a good project, like say a chop top with roll bars. I don't have the $$ to do anything with it right now.

Uwharrie closes on December 15th and reopens again on April 1.

I guess Ill write my name down in the anals of the southeast fourm. Statesville, AKA "Statesvegas" is where im from. Anybody around here have a beatup NP231? I need one bad. The only guys on this board that Ive met are MountianMac and Economos. Love to ride Uharrie w/ everybody but I need a tcase. Mines not lets say "right".

CJ

"Uwharrie closes on December 15th and reopens again on April 1."

The trails close, but AFAIK the campgrounds stay open for the RVers, boaters & horsey folks.

Last I heard, the Badin Lake CG was closing in early October (building new bathrooms etc...) but Arrowhead should be open all year.

Back