• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats

buster

NAXJA Forum User
Ive read the other posts about the seats but none go too in-depth. My question is, do any other stock seats (jeep or otherwise) bolt to XJs seat frame? Maybe Wrangler or grand?
Also, dose anybody know which companies make mounting brackets for the XJ.

Thanks.

I have talked to several people who swear that 88-96 type Mustang seats bolt right in. I haven't had time to search for some yet, but I think they would work really well.

I have read that Honda seats can be made to fit -- although why anyone would want to do so I can't imagine. The only seats in the world less comfortable than my '88 XJ setas were my '93 Honda Accord seats.

RCP Phx said:

I have the Baja SS in the CJ and it is mighty comfy, might be a tight fit for the bigger guys though. Great quality and the price for them is better than about anything else out there new.
Mike B.

I spoke to the Corbeau guys at the vendor expo at Easter Jeep this year. Really nice guys to talk to.
They said that they can make a seat to fit anybody, and they have like 25 different seat styles to choose from. All the displays were super comfy and supportive. They were a little firm for a long road trip perhaps, but the way they just sucked you into them was amazing. Super high quality construction was readily apparent on all the display seats they had there too.
I would recommend them to anybody, but I haven't ever owned them. So take my opinion for what it's worth.

Back