• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacing transfer case output seal

Something about this sounds familiar. Didn't I already fill you in on this? Oh yeah -

Here!

Sorry man, but I've always had a problem with having to repeat myself - just ask my two boys... :laugh3:

If you need anything else explained, put your question up over there and I'll be happy to help you out. It's really an easy job - it only takes me a half-hour because I'm a picky bastid and I check everything...

5-90

No problem - just trying to keep things simple. When a problem gets cut up into several threads, it usually ends up losing its "train of thought," as well as beginning to collect conflicting answers and getting you confused (if you already had a solid plan, you'd not have been asking, no?)

So, keeping everything in a single thread is good for you - you get consistent answers and can maintain a train of thought; it's good for us - we save bandwidth and the post lists don't have duplicated; and it's good for those of us who answer - we don't find the same thing in several different places, and get cross-posts and such. It's also good for others that have the same problem - when they do their search (everyone IS searching, right?) they don't get quite as many hits and can go through them easier

Picture looking something up in Britannica and being referred to volumes 1, 3, 17, and 25 for the same subject! We want to keep things as easy as possible...

5-90

Back