• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First Flex pics, need advice and comments

Double Down

NAXJA Forum User
Well,

It's crazy, after owning this thing for 8 months and having a lift on it, this is the first time I've been able to flex it and test it out. This is after the drop brackets and "T" steering was installed. Since I have really never flexed or know tons about how everything should look, I am looking for comments on everything. Such as, my coil on the right side scrunched up like that, that is normal? Also, is there anything you would recommend I need to do setup wise that you can tell?

front_flex_248.jpg

front_flex_2_160.jpg

Thanks and can't wait to get this thing offroading now.

Chris

looks a-ok

but that old style Rusty's sterring setup will crap out on ya if you push it to hard..
that goofy shaped tierod end w/ the hole in it will either bend or snap, happened to me 3x

(i've also got that steering setup, but converted to the newer style link for the d/l connection)

only now after the conversion the d/l ends are maxed out at normal ridde height without any flex, gonna use a drop p/a and a currie j-joint on the pitman i think, if i can the read size threads they're supposed to have 30* of articulation...

It looks the the tre on the pitman arm is not in by many threads.

Where are the pics of the rear shock hoop? :)

Back