• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Final head count

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I need to get a rough final head count to update the campground and see if we need more space. Please post up and how many in your party. Also if you are staying in the group site or not.
Thanks Led
Now get back to work on your junk :D

i'm in... probably by myself, though maybe w/ my 5 year old daughter.
group tent site-- arrive either monday late pm or more likely tues am and leave fri pm

:party:

terry

Tent in group site for Tues and Wed night (possibly Mon also), party of 2.

Led said:
I need to get a rough final head count to update the campground and see if we need more space. Please post up and how many in your party. Also if you are staying in the group site or not.
Thanks Led
Now get back to work on your junk :D

You know my schedule :roll:

Shari and I have our own site, sharing it with John and Sandy Bjorum from Michigan.

So, there'll be 4 of us, none at the group site.

Dunno if Bob Loose will see this with his busy schedule, but his posse totals 4 people, staying in their red bus in an RV site.

My buddy Terry will be coming up Wednesday evening, staying until Sunday at the group site - I believe he'll be solo.

I think that covers it.

Looks like just I will make it, have to leave my son at home to help run the shop. RV site, reserved, arrive Sunday afternoon, check out following Sunday. Mary and the kids may come down Friday night and wheel with us on Sat.

I'll also have a local guy with me with his XJ, staying in the enclosed trailer.

Bob

Me and the oldest boy Monday night through Sunday AM. Have a power and water pop-up site reserved.

Last I heard ForMatt was pitching his junk next to my pop-up, but that will prowly change. He'll post after he finally gets home tonight. He's probably made it to Conifer by now. He was blaming his 4.88s for his slow driving on the trail today... :kissyou:

No Led, you can't $hit or shave in the camper!

The wife and I, with a pop up. Wed- Sun.

Deogie and I will be showing up to join the group at the campsite Tuesday sometime. Some one save a place for us, will ya?

I hope that I get the XJ ready to go in the first part of this week.
A couple of weeks ago, it couldn't get here fastenough, now it's getting here too soon! :laugh3:

Daryl

YELLAHEEP said:
Shari and I have our own site, sharing it with John and Sandy Bjorum from Michigan.

So, there'll be 4 of us, none at the group site.

Dunno if Bob Loose will see this with his busy schedule, but his posse totals 4 people, staying in their red bus in an RV site.

My buddy Terry will be coming up Wednesday evening, staying until Sunday at the group site - I believe he'll be solo.

I think that covers it.

Yep you got it right Troy.

B-loose

JohnJohn said:
Last I heard ForMatt was pitching his junk next to my pop-up, but that will prowly change. He'll post after he finally gets home tonight. He's probably made it to Conifer by now. He was blaming his 4.88s for his slow driving on the trail today... :kissyou:

John.. how dare you. :)

Sorry if my 4.88's only want me to creep around real ginger like... I should have known better and gone with 4.56's and 35's so I could haul ass like you... you're a funny kid. For the record, I was home in the Belle Creek at exactly 5:05 pm and napping by 5:35 pm. Haven't even unloaded my rig yet...

Due to possibly having out of town guests on Friday and Saturday nights, I'll probably be booking a seperate campsite for my own.. hopefully as close to John as possible so I can $hit and shave in his camper. :D

I'll be arriving thursday as early as the campground will let me and taking off sunday.

One for sure, probable 2/3, Possible arrive Sat night, sure for Sunday night and probable Monday, depends upon their schedules. Will bag/tent it.

xjwillyb said:
I'll also have a local guy with me with his XJ, staying in the enclosed trailer.
That'd be me...
Will.

make sure bob drills some air holes in that enclosed trailer!
;)

Back