• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IAC valve missing on 88XJ.4,0

XJ88NO

NAXJA Forum User
Hey! Problems with my Jeep Cherokee 4,0 1988 inj.
I have problems with my IAC and vonder some can send me one.
The car have high idle and I have cleen it,than it is good for little time,so its the same again.
Some can help me?
Per Garvaag
Nalumruta 3294
Stavern
Norway
[email protected]

I will check and see if I have one in my spares box.

Found one. Looks like new. The shipping will run about $12 USD for roughly one week delivery. Do you need it faster? I will donate the part if you can cover the shipping. Do you have a PayPal account? or you can just send me the funds. I hope to get it shipped by Friday. I am hoping to make it to Norway next year on a trip with our church. Maybe you can take me wheeling :laugh3:

Hello Tom! Very happy if you have one.How much do you want for the iac+12 dollar for shipping.I have pay pal account.
Thanks
Per

If you can cover the $12 for shipping via PayPal, I will get it out to you tomorrow. Also include your complete address. I will list the part as a used part worth $10 which is what I can get them for around here. Hopefully the duties won't be to high.

Thank Tom ,I want to send you $30 for it.Can you give me your adress.
Can send it with Paypal I think,I have acount there.Hope I get it,for I have only buy it for E-bay.

My name and adress:
Per Garvag
Nalumruta,3294
Stavern
Norway

I don't kow about the rest of you, but I am misting up at the expression of trans-national friendship in the XJ community. Everybody...let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya.
BSD

Back