• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EGR troubles

89limited

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody know where I can get a replacement egr tube? I twisted off the fitting from the pipe. Also is there much difference between the 4.0 and the 2.5? I have tried napa, carquest, and the dealer so far, as well as a few junkyards. I was concdering blocking it off, but the soloniod anf valve still work fine as far as I know. Any help would be appreicated.
kim

hey, its a 4.0L(BTW 89limited is tchase's other half, currently this is kim-89limited) I have exhausted all of resources here except for one guy with a few xjs that is going to get back to me tomorrow. Where are you located? The dealer wanted around $110.00cdn, if they could locate one. So iam willing to ship from anywhere for less than that. But as of 1/2 hour ago that seems like a smaller problem. i finaly got the rest of the pipe on the header, and sounted great. Until I drove it and the driveshaft hit the down pipe. More adjustments tomorrow i guess

thanks, kim

Last edited:
Back