• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanting tube door's

Dirt

NAXJA Forum User
alright guys i've been searching....... you know. My problem is... I want tube doors and i've got a buddy that's going to hook me up cheap. He has a 90 i think where i have a 2k. I need to know if he can use the measurements off his xj to make doors for mine. I don't know if the doors have different measurements on the new body. any help is appreciated. smartass comments are also welcome. Dirt

yea ive been wondering about pins for a while too, i have a 99 and have been wanting to go doorless since the first pic i see and all the writeups and such are pre 97 any help would be cool, this is for a 99

adrnalinlovr said:
yea ive been wondering about pins for a while too, i have a 99 and have been wanting to go doorless since the first pic i see and all the writeups and such are pre 97 any help would be cool, this is for a 99
Step 1 buy a tape measure.

And thats the dude to hear it from too. :)

Back