• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Factory Front Spring Spacers

MissouriXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Wow, sorry this is my first post here on the newer forums. Been awhile since I have been here, I like the change.

I am getting ready to add another leaf on each side in the rear springs on my 90 XJ. These are from a Full size Jeep so I am not sure of how much if any it will raise it from stock, I am just trying to correct the small amount of sag the factory springs have. This is used as a familly Jeep so not looking to lift it yet. But I am not sure of how much this will raise the rear, so I need a couple of sets of the factory rubber isolaters that were used in the front of these. I figure if I have a couple of sets, then I can balance out what ever change it gives. Anyone have any, let me know how much shipped to 64763. I can paypal or Money order, which ever you prefer. Thank you in advance [email protected]

xjnation said:
I have a good set frm aan 88 15.00 shipped....and I should have another set on friday to sell you too 25.00 for both sets shipped

Send me an email,and let me know for sure if you end up with two sets to send. If so I will take them. Do you take paypal. Thanks [email protected]

Back