• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CELEBRATE!!!!!

Joe R.

NAXJA Forum User
My Jeep Just turned 100,000 miles young!!! ;) hehe yep, and all i've replaced is the Cat and the Water pump!!! still got my fingers crossed!! hehe just thought I should announce this.. So when is the next trail ride?
~Joe~

Hmmm -- and the hood and fender, and the driveshaft, and the ignition switch, and ... :)

Joe,

My '95 turned over 100,000 back in Feb. I'm knocking on wood as I say that all I've had to do to the truck is feed it and maintain it. No major work to speak of, except replacing the bumper from a little mishap, but that was operator error and not a mechanical failure. The XJ is a tough ride. Congrats again on turning 100,000.

Kevin - 95XJ

ah eagle...

hehe, yea, but those tings are all my fault.. as for the ignition switch smoking, i dunno, it hasnt done it, gotta ask the dealers on that one... hey, you making it to Old Fla this weekend?I'll be there
~Joe~

Congrats Joe!! My XJ just turned over last week. The wie said that we have to start thinking of getting rid of it because it has 100,000 miles and I told her it was just getting broke in!!! Good Luck with it, Bob

Back