• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick seat ques

jblaze5779

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 laredo and I'm wondering if the front seats are exactly the same as far as mounting.

I want to switch the passenger and driver seats because the driver has 280k miles of chunky woman in it and needless to say it's broke and flattened.

jblaze5779 said:
I have a 91 laredo and I'm wondering if the front seats are exactly the same as far as mounting.

Yes, they are. Switch 'em swap 'em all ya like. Except the reclining mechanism will take some getting used to(being on the other side and all.)

jblaze5779 said:
I want to switch the passenger and driver seats because the driver has 280k miles of chunky woman in it and needless to say it's broke and flattened.

Yuck, a good steam cleaning might be in order also, eh? (hope its not your mother I'm saying yuck to)

Yuck, a good steam cleaning might be in order also, eh? (hope its not your mother I'm saying yuck to)[/QUOTE]

you are correct sir!!!( the mom part that is)

Back