• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trailmaster rear shock part number??? for 3-4" lift

dline

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a set of trailmaster rear shocks for my cherokee and the shock is still too short, and it is what trailmaster specs out for a 3-4" lift. does anyone have a trailmaster shock on the rear of their xj with a 3-4" lift, and know the part number? this would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Well the numbers that they list are 75480 for the SSV model, and 65480 for the Invader SS. I can say from personal experience though that I don't think either of those will actually fit. When I had the Trailmaster 4" lift on mine I ordered the SSV shocks and they too were not long enough so I sent them back, after sending them back 3 times I went and got some Pricejacker shocks instead. I don't think they actually make the shocks for the lift, it's a figment of their imagination in the catalogue. I would look into some Old Man Emu nitrochargers if I could do it over again.

Back