• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WooooooHooooooo!!

XJGrl

NAXJA Forum User
Finally!!....that "north atlantic" chapter just wasnt gonna cut it for me.....

I am in Blacksburg, VA.....easy ride to Uwharrie, longer ride to Tellico....

Will be more active on the rides after May of 2003.....graduation baby!!

I have a boyfriend with a Samurai.....he comes everywhere with me, so I hope we dont have any JEEP ONLY folks with a pole up their bum in here.

rant.

emily

:mrgreen: Nah anyone is welcome...I have a friend with a TJ that will ride with us some...

Heather

We're not Jeep only's with a stick up our butt...the only stipulation is that the vehicle has to be bigger than your butt. I'm not sure if a sammy qualifies in this case. :p (I'm implying nothing other than a sammy is very small) Hmmmm....what's that smell? Did I step in something?? OOps!! :D

Have you been to Livingston, KY? There's a trail cleanup/ride this weekend there if you're interested. I think they allow sammys there too!!

I aint even met you yet and you are already talkin' about my butt! whats with this??!!

:)~

em

oh......about that clean up....

we have zuwharrie comin up next weekend and really need to get some stuff done to all of our trucks before that. the zuk doesnt get out much....just big events.....my boyfriends little f150 struggles with the trailer.....special occasions only :) (diesel in the works)

let me know what else y'all get into over in KY.....i know its not all that far. any good spots of vehicles with no tags?.....we are always looking for places that we can wheel legally together!!

more lata

m

Nope Jeeps only is B-O-R-I-N-G! We need a hammerhead or three in mixed Js & other brands around for entertainment! I won't be able to be there every time...

Rich Mtn run we had the Yota guy who hit RPMs like he had a Supra motor in that thing! He had as much fun doing it as I had watching!

Em! If Erin with the TJ is still around VT, bring her too, but have her wheel it this time!

Woody

haha i think you are talking about claren?? with the silver tj? we dont really talk anymore :) damn girls....we cant ever get along! i didnt really dig her cheating on her boyfriend and letting her nasty dogs ruin our house....so, we had a major falling out!!

so...to say the least....if she's around....i sure as heck wont be!

em (thats the female in me)

[quote:0a72beacfa="XJGrl"]

let me know what else y'all get into over in KY.....i know its not all that far. any good spots of vehicles with no tags?.....we are always looking for places that we can wheel legally together!!

[/quote:0a72beacfa]

That's the only place I know of in KY that's good and it's a no tagger. The clean up went great! Livingston is a killer place to ride. It reminds me of Moab...but with trees.

Back