• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting ready to begin the madness

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
well, I went over and picked up my donor vehicle for my new project yesterday, an 88 xj. Gonna pull the drivetrain and elictrical out of it and use the hood cowl and nose and top 3" of the fenders. Gonna narrow the hood on the front edge and graft the top edges of the fenders to it so it will be one peice and build a tube chassis. I have also got 2 front steering rockwells for the project. I have 2 PRP bucket seats for it already and all the tube for the control arms. I now have everything I need to start laying out the chassis demintions for the project. This one is gonna be a fun one.

You should still find a way to splice in your products. Like the steel tail light housings and such. :) That way it could be a trick rolling showcase for your business.

I see that your still building and working on projects. Share your progress with us Richard.

On the other hand how is the family?

Family is doing great there Joe, gotta have a project going to stay sane, can't stand sitting around ya know

Fullsizexj said:
gotta have a project going to stay sane, can't stand sitting around ya know
AMEN BROTHA x2 ( i got 5 kids, a wife, two dogs,a cat and a batch of fish) i need to get away for my health!!

Back