• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free stock suspension parts

Bob 94 XJ

NAXJA Forum User
If anyone has any need for some stock parts let me know. They are yours, just pay shipping or come to lovely Dalton, Pa to pick up. Leaf springs were sagging and will need new bushings, lower control arms need new bushings, coils are there, same with front and rear track bars. E-amil me or post here.

Free is an awsome price! I know it's not a suspension part but got a stock TCase skid laying around?

Let me check the garage. I know I had one, but not sure if my bro-in-law took it. Damn In-laws!!

If you do have one I'm looking for the one for the NP242 but I believe I can make the other work.......so if you have one cheap I'm interested.

Sorry don't have one. Don't know where it went either. If I find one I will let you know. I know you didn't take it Homie, just kidding with you before.

I need a set of the factory front spring isolators, the rubber spacers that go on top of the springs, I think they are about 3/4 or less. Do you have a pair of these laying around. If so How much to 64763. Thanks [email protected]

Let me check on them. I do have front and rear bump stop extensions, brand new, that I forgot to list.

How much to ship the saggy leaf springs to 85719? Both full sets if you still have them. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me. TIA.

sorry they are buried under a foot of snow. If you can wait until the snow melts, they are yours.. Too cold to go digging for them. Bob

Back