• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Robert Shaw Thermostat?

ive had good luck ONLY with factory thermostats...

in 3 weeks i changed 3 thermostats that werent factory - kept sticking...

Heck, I got my Robert Shaw tstat at Autozone.

Autismzone, Murrays, prolly wherever you can find auto parts. Also, a RobertShaw balanced thermo is better than a factory one.

I've called around to all the local "Autism" parts stores, and told them what I was looking for, and they basicly just scratched their heads... anyone have part #'s that I could use the help in my search..

I think the Mr. Gasket thermostat is the same thing. You could try a Speed shop for one of those.
Tom

Culinary_Hooligan said:
I've called around to all the local "Autism" parts stores, and told them what I was looking for, and they basicly just scratched their heads... anyone have part #'s that I could use the help in my search..
330-195 should be right for both a Robert Shaw and a Prestone balanced thermostat. When I get to work, I'm going to see if they're owned by the same company (-ies).

Back