• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel injector o rings

asatxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm swapping in new injectors on my new motor. I remember seeing a thread last winter about o-rings. What info do I need? Are they Stealer only or available elsewhere? Thanks
ASATxj

they're widely available (Checker/Kragen/Northern carry GP Sorensen 8009220 for about $12 fit most ; save a few $$ at Autozone same part $9 - don't see your engine/year posted, but I'm guessing a '91 - these'll fit that, Napa, Autzone etc all should have some as well)

Go in with Year make and model -- should be an easy find.

You'll want em good and lubed for installation (I use KY, Sorry Chris...)

If you're following a FSM or other manual - the material that the seals are now made from has changed - most manufacturers don't color-code the rings for which end of the injector they fit on. Now it's one-size fits all (all qty=13 rings are black - 13th ring is for the fuel-pressure regulator)... and it does.

[edit]
Besure to count the rings that you get the 8009212 part number is a set for 4-injectors
[/edit]

Back