• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swaybar discos

jeep1947

NAXJA Forum User
I know this subject has been beat to death, but this setup is different. Ok to start off I got a skyjacker adjustable track bar for free. The setup moves the trackbar to the old stabilizer mount and the stabilizer to a new bracket that mounts to the new trackbar and the passenger side lower swaybar link. So any disco that diconects off the bottom will not work for me. I am looking for one that you pull a center section out, but dont know of any that do this anymore because it is a bit harder to reconect. I am looking for a brand to buy or any other ideas, I like RE but I dont think they will work for my setup.
Thanks

You dont want to move the trackbar without relocating the steering.

I have had the track bar setup for half a year now and everything is parallel and stearing is amazing for a 6.5" lift. I am just looking to upgrade to discos and found that most will not work for me.

take a picture of what you are talking about....

Back