• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How many XJ?MJ's in Oregon?

Comanche

NAXJA Forum User
Are there any MJ's/ XJ's from Oregon? I think we need a NW Chapter to get orginized

Go MJ
Ron

I'm up here in Beaverrton with a XJ. It's kinda beat up right now, I'm hoping to have it driveable by the end of the week.
6"+ of lift, 315's, Atlas3.8 etc....

sweet, nice to see someone else from Oregon. I live in salem but work in portland. I have a MJ with 6" lift and I have been working on it for the last three years. I wish we could get a gruop together to wheel. I' wheelen i the jolly jeepers rally in the coast range the weekend of the 18th. 110 jeeps should be cool. If you need any help let me know!
Comanche Ron
Go MJ

Hey, I live in Milwaukie. I have a '94 xj, with a RE 4.5" lift.

post this in the NW chapter room and you'll get alot more people chiming in...

91xj2dr,3inch lift working on 4.5-5. in SW WA.

scott

let me know if you get a serious jeep club together, im from vancouver xj 4 dr 33's soon to be at 5.5 inches of lift
let me know what happens.

I'm in Bend Oregon. Lots of guys around the NW with some built rigs, don't know of a whole lot of XJ's that are built but heres me.

caljeep.jpg

caljeep2.jpg

caljeep3.jpg

Back