• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie vs. Rockkrawler steering

olympic4x4tech

NAXJA Forum User
I have heard tons of good stuff about the currie anyone compare it to the rockkrawler? Im looking for a complete setup. I know the wj conversion is what i should be doing but that is going to be in the future along with a d44.

Well Ive seen Currie's setup perform in person and it is beefy as hell. Although it is just a beefier stock version of the inverted y its definitely strong as hell.

I just looked at the rockkrawler kit and what else is included in that kit besides the beefier tie rod and drag link???

The psc kit looks freakin sweet toooooooo

It seems silly to spend so much on curries system when you still retain the crappy inverted Y setup. Poison Spyder sells a brace that goes over the bend in the draglink which is all the beefing you need in your stock system.
I'm currently using rustys new inverted T, system and I will be doing checy 1ton steering next week. Do it yourself. If you can't find steel lockally, PSC sells custom lenght tube at like 6 dollars a foot, and you can get all the adapters for TREs from them too. All you need is a tape measure and access to a welder.

Back