• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quality 4x4 shop in MD

R

roke40

I'm trying to find a shop to install some taller gears in my rig. I called ECOH 4x4 and they told me they don't do gears in Cherokees anymore.:mad: They've had problems in the past. Perry Hall Power Equipment is a little pricey, my brother-in-law has been raped by them on a few occasions. Can anyone give me some more options?

He gave me some bullshit about them having problems in the past with some work they did on some XJs. I've got the 8.25 in the rear so that's different than the Wranglers but he didn't say what kind of problems they had. Sounds like shoddy workmanship to me. There are plenty of guys running taller gears that don't have any problems.

MD Shop

Quality Plus Auto, Kenny Wolf is the owner 410-590-1201.
He will work on anything, has done most of the work on mine that I broke to begin with. Leaf Spring bolt in frame and stuff like that. The 8.25 is an easy gear install with a spanner wrench. He has all the tools to do it. That is his main deal is setting up r&p's. IFS Chevy to XJ/YJ/TJ/CJ/ZJ/WJ whatever you drive. Juice

Dont get me wrong, i have heard 'some' good things about Kenny and some 'not so good'....
THE MAN to speak to is Sean Steig!!!! He is a ASE Cert Master Technician. He is a very active 'wheeler', who has an XJ himself.

he has the best prices around. guarentees his work. and is an all around good guy.
shoot me an email --- [email protected] --- if you would like his #. i would post it here but i only have his home#....and i cant go postin' that:)

you may want to also check out a local wheeling site.. www.marylandcreepers.com

later johnny

Back