• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x12.5x15 0n 8" wheel w/3.75" B.S.=Stuffable?

hotrod22

NAXJA Forum User
I am a newb so be easy! I have searched and from what I have seen, it looks like with fender trimming and some inner lip trimming to the Bushwhacker flares up front, you CAN stuff a 33x12.5x15 on 8" wheel w/3.75" B.S....am I right???

sure, especially w/ a lil fender trimming
might hit the front if the wheels are turned to full lock

I run 33's on 15x8's with 3.75" bs on 4.5 inches of lift trimmed with TJ flares and they stuff fine with no rubbing. Stock rear bump stops and the RE bumpstop pucks in the front coils.

I've got 33x12.5x15 on what I think are 8 or 9" wheels with a 2" lift. I've been doing a lot of trimming to fit TJ flares and keep the tires away from the metal, but yes it is possible. The front tires now rub on the swaybar when turned hard to one side. It does take a LOT of trimming though.

Yes, with mucho trimming. I'm running 33x12.5 on 3.25" bs and they fit easily under the bushwackers (inner lip trimmed, of course)

Yeah it is totally possible I run 35" BFG mts with a sagged out 4.5" kit and actually ran my 35s in snow and street with 2" spacers and add a leaves and trimming. Just figure out bumpstops and keep it LOW!

5" lift, 2" bumpstop extensions, 33x12.5 on 8" rim w/3.75BS and bushwackers. I have the flare lip trimmed almost completely off and it rubs a little bit. As the tires stuff the axle moves forward so that's where most of the trouble is.

Back